Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama: 'You're so handsome that I can't speak'

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل

مُساهمة Gwyneth Paltrow to Obama: 'You're so handsome that I can't speak'

مُساهمة من طرف Ch.Marwen في الجمعة 10 أكتوبر 2014, 18:14

Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow can't get enough of her commander-in-chief.
Hosting a fundraiser for President Barack Obama at her Los Angeles home on Thursday, Paltrow revealed that she is in fact the President's "biggest" fan -- and it's not just because of his policies.
"You're so handsome that I can't speak properly," Paltrow said before turning the mic over to Obama, according to a White House pool report.

Before that speechlessness overtook her, Paltrow managed to praise the President's efforts to combat climate change and his push for equal pay, which the Oscar-winner called "very important to me as a working mother."
"I am one of your biggest fans, if not the biggest," Paltrow said.
When Obama spoke, he joked about the handsome remark: "I'm taking her to the next event."
About 200 supporters spent at least $1,000 each to attend the Democratic fundraiser, with 50 dropping at least $15,000 to attend a dinner with the President.
Paltrow wasn't the only Oscar-winner in the crowd, with Julia Roberts also spotted at the fundraiser, though there's no word yet on whether she was as equally dazzled by the President.

أهلا وسهلا يا زائر بك في منتديات العالم العربي

Ch.Marwen
الادارة العليا
الادارة العليا

المتصفح : Google Chrome
الإقامة : Republic of Tunisia
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 25373
نقاط : 103330850
تقييم : 7839
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/01/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 27

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://www.arabwoorld.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

• © phpBB | Ahlamontada.com | العصر و المجتمع | قضايا عربية | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | إتصل بنا | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | الحصول على مدونة