James draws crowd at Cavaliers' scrimmage

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل

مُساهمة James draws crowd at Cavaliers' scrimmage

مُساهمة من طرف Ch.Marwen في الخميس 02 أكتوبر 2014, 14:05

LeBron James played on the Quicken Loans Arena as a Cleveland Cavaliers player for the first time since returning home.
James and his team-mates took part in a scrimmage before a near-capacity stadium, and he was met with a loud cheer when introduced to the Cavs fans.

The two-time NBA champion with the Miami Heat scored 13 points in two quarters, as his Wine side beat the Gold 66-52 in three 12-minute quarters - albeit the scores were reset after each quarter, and some players switched teams throughout the session.

James' first run around back in a Cleveland shirt came on the same day - ironically - he revealed he has produced two TV shows, one of which is titled 'Becoming'.

The four-time NBA MVP revealed he was going to leave Cleveland for Miami in July 2010 via a primetime TV slot.

"I'm really excited about helping develop 'Becoming' and bringing this kind of program to kids," James said in a statement. 

"Sports and athletes were my inspiration growing up. It was the stories about Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders, and Allen Iverson that kept me dreaming. 

"When I learned that they had some of the same struggles and challenges I did, it made everything seem possible. That's what 'Becoming' is all about."

أهلا وسهلا يا زائر بك في منتديات العالم العربي

Ch.Marwen
الادارة العليا
الادارة العليا

المتصفح : Google Chrome
الإقامة : Republic of Tunisia
الجنس : ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 25373
نقاط : 103330850
تقييم : 7839
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/01/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 27

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://www.arabwoorld.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

• © phpBB | منتدى مجاني | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | إتصل بنا | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | انشئ مدونتك الخاصة مجانيا