Arab WoorldArab Woorld  الرئيسيةالرئيسية  اليوميةاليومية  س .و .جس .و .ج  بحـثبحـث  قائمة الاعضاءقائمة الاعضاء  المجموعاتالمجموعات  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

الخميس 02 أكتوبر 2014, 13:59
Bianchi ready for Ferrari
معلومات العضو
الادارة العليا
الادارة العليا
الصورة الرمزية

المتصفح : Google Chrome
الإقامة : Republic of Tunisia
عدد المساهمات : 25352
نقاط : 103330801
تقييم : 7839
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/01/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 26

وسائل الإتصال:
معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو

Frenchman Jules Bianchi insisted on Thursday that he is ready to replace two-time world champion Fernando Alonso at Ferrari.
Bianchi, 25, told a news conference ahead of the Japanese Grand Prix that a switch to Ferrari would be "logical" for him after a two-year apprenticeship with current team Marussia.

"Of course I feel ready," said Bianchi. "I have been working on that since I joined the (Ferrari) academy in 2009."

"Now I have done nearly two seasons in F1. I have good experience and feel ready for that. It looks like the logical step for me if something happens."

There has been mounting speculation over whether Alonso will see out his current contract, which would open up a seat alongside Finland's Kimi Raikkonen.

With most of the marquee drivers locked into deals, Bianchi would be a serious contender as part of the team's young driver programme.

"At the moment both drivers have a contract," said Bianchi. "But if there is an opportunity it will be good for me and I feel good.

"Overall it's been a good season and I'm quite happy," he added. "You can always do better for sure. I'm still trying to do my best in the next races -- we're going to have and we will see. But for sure I have no regrets."

المصدر: Arab Woorld

الــرد الســـريـع

مواضيع ذات صلة

القسم العام :: 

المنتدى العام