How To Improve Your English
I've decided to write this new subject since I've seen that many people does not give much importance to ENGLISH despite the fact that it is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world
So i'll not take too much time and here are some tips t that i hope they will help you to improve your English skills
1)Watch films in your language with English subtitles. If you are finding English films with English subtitles too difficult or you can't find English films with English subtitles in your local video shop, this is a good second best option. Looking for local films with English subtitles can also sometimes be a good sign of quality, as it means the producers of the film are expecting it to be popular internationally as well.
2) Watch English films with subtitles in your language. Again, this is not as good practice as English language films with English subtitles, but is more relaxing, can be easier to find suitable DVDs for, and is also possible with VHS.
3) Watching English children's films or TV programmes. Although some of the vocabulary you can learn from things made for children can be a bit strange (lots of animal names and maybe animal noises, including baby names for things), the fact that not only the language but the structure of the story is simplified can make it an easy and motivating thing to watch. Like good language learning materials, the same language is also often repeated to make it memorable, and the use of catchy songs etc. can increase this positive effect on your memory.
4) Listen to the radio news in English. You can make this easier by reading the news in English first, or even just by reading or listening to the news in your own language.
5) Take holidays abroad. This is not only a good opportunity to speak English in situations where you really have to make yourself understood in order to live, but it is also a good motivator to study English seriously in the weeks and months before your trip. If possible, also try to use English even when you could use your own language, e.g. when you pick a guided tour of a museum or historic place or when you book a flight on the internet, and try to avoid package tours.
6) Set goals. Deciding how many hours you want to study, how many words you want to learn or what score you want to get in a test are all good ways of making sure you do extra study
أهلا وسهلا يا زائر بك في منتديات العالم العربي
- الادارة العليا
- المتصفح :
عدد المساهمات : 25363
نقاط : 103330830
تقييم : 7839
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/01/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 27
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى