Odemwingie confirms knee surgery

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي اذهب الى الأسفل

Odemwingie confirms knee surgery

مُساهمة من طرف Ch.Marwen في الأربعاء 03 سبتمبر 2014, 10:52

Stoke City's Peter Odemwingie has confirmed he requires knee surgery and will miss most of the season.
The Nigeria international was taken off on a stretcher during Stoke's shock 1-0 win at Premier League champions Manchester City on Saturday.

Initially, it was hoped Odemwingie had escaped serious damage, but the 33-year-old took to Twitter on Tuesday to reveal he needs to go under the knife and will therefore be sidelined for the majority of the 2014-15 campaign.

"It's confirmed now surgery is required. Really gutted I will miss many games of the season. [I] Will work hard to be back as early as possible," he wrote.

"We have a strong squad that will do great in the league and I will be back in time for the Wembley finals."

Odemwingie, who represented his country at this year's World Cup, scored six goals in 15 Premier League appearances for Stoke last season following his move from Cardiff City. 

أهلا وسهلا يا زائر بك في منتديات العالم العربي

Ch.Marwen
الادارة العليا
الادارة العليا

المتصفح : Google Chrome
الإقامة : Republic of Tunisia
عدد المساهمات : 25363
نقاط : 103330830
تقييم : 7839
تاريخ الميلاد : 14/01/1990
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2012
العمر : 27

معاينة صفحة البيانات الشخصي للعضو http://www.arabwoorld.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

استعرض الموضوع السابق استعرض الموضوع التالي الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى

• © phpBB | انشاء منتدى مع أحلى منتدى | منتدى مجاني للدعم و المساعدة | إتصل بنا | التبليغ عن محتوى مخالف | انشئ مدونة